OBD2 Automotive Scanner KONNWE KW680 Functions and Feature
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) - domestic and import
2. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright color coded LEDs indicators and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
6. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
7. Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
10. Reads live PCM datastream
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data
12. EVAP System test data
13. Live sensor data in text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
14. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
15. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
16. Battery Voltage real time monitoring.
17. Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
18. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
19. Internet updateable and upgradeable
20. Prints data via PC
Top 9 Reasons to Choose KW680 OBD2 Automotive Scanner:
1. Multilingual diagnostic interface: KW680 Supports up to 8 different languages user interface,
English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian
2. Mini Multifunction OBD2 Automotive Scanner with good price
3. High Quality and High Resolution TFT colorful